Friday, August 24, 2007

rough day

man, today has been rough! my kids have been horrid! i wanted to put them to bed at like 4 o'clock...seriously. i just don't understand why some days they act like i am speaking in tounges. it took jay 3 hours to clean his room today. it was just picking up a few toys! he was being so defiant! but he started speaking my language really fast when i started putting everything on the floor in a trash bag. he freaked. but i had to do it. i threated to do it like 5 times, so i had to follow through. so, needless to say. the room is "clean"....by a 4 year old's standard.

but i do feel somewhat accomplished. i got the better part of my yard mowed. cora's too little clothes packed away, and her fall/winter 2t stuff out and washed and put away. i'm caught up on laundry, and i even got my bedroom/bathroom cleaned. so, i did get some things done. now it's almost 9...josh just got home from working, and we are just going to vegggggg. happy friday!

2 comments:

Golf Ball Eyes Grandma Smurf :-) said...

ha ha ha Erica, you are so funny.. your such a good mommy... I sware.. my bro's know how to pick them ..

Teresa said...

You are officially a parent when all we do is stay at home and veg on a Friday night! Justin works Friday nights so I "get" to veg all night!