Thursday, August 23, 2007

southern living at home



I went to a southern living at home party with my friend, kim, tonight. It was alot of fun. I didn't know a soul there (except for her). I didn't buy anything. I kind of felt like a heel, but there were enough people there, no one even noticed I ooohed and aaahed, and made a mental wish list...as in I must be mental to think we'd be able to afford that stuff right now. but man, I really did see some things I'd like to have. I don't love alll of their stuff, but they do have some collections that are really...me. this is the gallery collection. it's all white stuff that i really really like. i have a couple of the big plates (i use them as serving platters), the pitcher, compote, and big bowl.


the newest collection i have my eye on is the the christmas stuff....i think it's so cute. here's a picture of it too. they have a whole entire collection of this, but the picture only shows part of it.


anyway, the food was really great. and I ate up! i've been trying to watch what I've been eating, but tonight I felt no guilt. She had lots of appitizer type foods...my favorite. the party was about an hour away, so kim and I got the chance to chat and laugh on the way there and back. she is my workout partner, so I see her nearly everyday, but we usually have other pressing matters to tend to...like our super hot bodies! lol!! anyway, thought of the day.....southern living at home....cool stuff for rich people! haha. i have a friend that sells it. if anyone is interested i can get you her name and number. having a party is really worth the great hostess specials they have. that's how i got my cute gallery stuff!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love your blog. I was in your same shoes when I started, if you still need help, I would love to help you when I am there. I love to blog...