Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Noland


Monday was my little sister, Erin's first wedding anniversary. I can't believe she has already been married for one whole year. It's so strange to think of myself all grown up...much less my little sister! We all went over to my mom's house where she and her hubby, Thad, cut the saved top tier of their wedding cake. His grandmother (the neatest 80-something year old lady you will ever meet) had wrapped it perfectly and froze it for them. It tasted as good as it did 1 year ago. I remember mine was kinda gross. We tried to bring it to Louisiana with us on our move from Utah, and I guess the thaw and refreeze was not so good for it. haha! Anyway, Erin & Thad are the cutest couple, and we are glad to have him as a part of our family.

No comments: